Monday, April 4, 2011

Please Read - EPA List - Chemicals Dangerous to Children

I know there are folks out there who think I'm weird. I may live out in the woods, under a rock but somethings just don't get by me.

A friend posted this link on her FB page today. I shuddered reading it. Over the last three years I've worked hard to move us back to living as close to the earth as we can, but even that won't solve these problems.

Read through this post and work to eliminate these things from your children's lives. You may think you can't afford to, but I think we can't afford NOT to.

http://mightynest.com/blog/epa-lists-the-chemicals-most-dangerous-to-children

It's not always easy to make these changes, but it is so worth it in the long run.

Blessings, MaggieRaye

No comments:

Post a Comment